Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sassy.Movie.Challenge


Hi all, I know, I know, LOL! Your thinking where in the heck did I come up with this movie as an inspiration!!!! Some of you are too young to remember Elvis movies but I loved them as a kid. The Sassy Studio Design image, Lollipop girl, reminded me of when people would go to a big fair or amusement park and walk around with one of these giant lollipops! Also I got the idea to add penants and that reminded me of a fair. It's a stretch, I know! I only have about 5 SSD images to work with! Hope you like it.




Paper-DCWV, Sweet Stack 8x8
CS-DCWV
Rubber Alphabet stamps-unknown (Michaels)
Penants-Hand cut triangles
Cord, silver pearl bling, my stash
Stamp-Sassy Studio Design Digi image.
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/dare-to-be-sassy-26.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    What a beautiful card, great colors, just love your banner! Thanks for playing along this week with SSD.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, it's not a stretch at all!! I totally see it and love it! The banner is too cute to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING THAT BANNER!!! Great card! She's super sweet! And perfectly colored! :)

    ReplyDelete