Sunday, July 11, 2010

DTBS,#28














Hi, I used the Sassy Studio Design Sketch #28 to create a "Do not disturb" door hanger sign for my daughter's friend whose getting married in a few weeks. The Sassy Studio Bride image was my inspiration. I missed last weeks challenge to make a wedding inspired card so I'm doing it this week.

Stamp-SSD Bride digi-image

Paper-Heidi Swapp DS, DCWV-lilac cardstock

Flowers-Prima

Lace-Joannes, brand unknown

Ribbon-Michaels

Embossing Folder-Provocraft

Gem Flourish-Recollections

Stickles-Crystal

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/07/wow-this-week-is-flying-by-its-already.html




4 comments:

  1. Wow Kim, this door hanger is stunning, I love the glitter, and the sentiment, I am sure she is going to love it. Thanks for entering the SSD challenge this week.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Kim! I love the gem flourish! That Michaels' brand has some really cool stuff, huh? Your daughter's friend is going to adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, that is beautiful! She is going to love it! Thanks so much for joining us at SSD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is adorable and what a great idea to for a bride. The beautiful purple colors, flowers, lace and crystals make such a lovely project. She will love this!

    ReplyDelete