Friday, September 3, 2010

Mojo.Anniv.PPA.OCC



Look! I made a tissue paper flower! First time. I bought some Nesties so I could make it, which one you ask? I don't know, I'm away from home right now so I can't go look but if you'd like a tutorial you can go to JUGS (Fabulous Mona). She has a tutorial. http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/just-us-girls-week-4-3-dtemplate.html

I made this for my In'laws anniversary next week. Can't wait to give it to them. When I saw the Mojo Monday sketch, I knew that it would be good for this flower I was planning on making.

Sure wish I could buy all the spellbinders dies but alas, I have a cricut so I have to use that to cut things as well. I used the Storybook Cart. to cut the scalloped square.

The beautiful BG Koishi paper make this card so delish. My terrible photography doesn't do it justice. I brightened the photo in Picasa software. (what a great discovery).

Hope you all have a nice Labor Day weekend. I'll be riding out the tropical storm!
Kim

This card also fits the Color Challenge at __________will fill in later, It's Lavender, yellow and green pastels












3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kim! I love the tissue paper flower and your pearls! I hope you ride out the storm safely. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tissue flower!! Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us @ PPA!!

    ReplyDelete