Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tags for Gifts




Hi all, a quick post to show some tags I made with my cricut and fun selections of holiday paper I got from Die Cuts R Us. The skier, blue snow flake and the quad are cut with Going Places. The tree and the bird are from Joys of the season. These were SO fun because they made up so fast plus I matched the tag colors to the wrapping paper I was using. oh yeah, I think the tags were cut with George. The white snow flake is a MFT die.
The papers are several different ones. Hope you like them!
Kim     Merry Christmas
fantabulouscricut.merry-christmas

2 comments:

  1. These are great. Thanks for sharing them with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful tags! The bird/music one is my favourite. I really like the way your elements extend off the tags as well. That looks so sharp!
    Thanks so much for sharing your project at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete