Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flourishes.Hop.Challenge



Hi friends, I have a card to share that I made for a Flourishes Stamp challenge. The premise of the scavenger hunt hop is to go to the blogs of 7 wonderful design team members (and the 8th clue is on the Challenge blog) to get a clue. These clues are then to be used to make your own card with all the elements that need to be included.
I just have a few Flourishes stamps, but Wow, do I love them. This is the first time I inked up this one. I will give this card to my DD and her hubby for their 2nd wedding anniversary next week.

Stamps-Flourishes
Paper-DCWV Garden Stack & CS, Neenah CS
Lace-Really Reasonable Ribbon Store (online)
Coloring-Prismacolor Pencils & OMS
Ink-Momento Black
Misc-Stickles, pearls, sewing machine, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great background and you can never go wrong with these flowers. Thanks for playing in FLourishes Hunt challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful anniversary card! I love the wide stripe to you gingham papers! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete