Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Get.well.Phindy's & Flourishes.Country.Challenge

Hi Friends, it's been awhile since I blogged. I have been crafting away on different projects but I had a good card day today. It's snowing in New England today so I left early from work and went to my craft room to play!
I combined 2 challenges for this card. Phindy's Place is having a get well card challenge this week. I tried my hand at this "in the field" image. It was a little challenging to color but I did ok. Considering I haven't touched my Copics in weeks, I pulled it off. I was hoping to make a masculine card but I ended up going feminine.

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge asks us to make a card inspired by "country comfort" this week. A nature inspired image fits the bill, I think! Thanks for visiting. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Kim, this is awesome. I still think it could go to a man, the butterflies aren't overly girly. Love the way you've colored the image, the fun layout and the cool mat behind the image. This is amazing, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a wonderful coloring job Kim. You're right, nature scenes are tough to color. Glad to see you found a little spare time to make a card to share. Love seeing your work! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is truly a stunning card! love your coloring and details! could go to a male or female...
    thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thanks so much for playing at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete