Saturday, March 17, 2012

Birthday.DS42.TT.160

 Hi Blog Friends, Here's my take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch 42 and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday160 Challenge, which is to use Scallops and Lace.
My photo doesn't do this card justice. The card stock that looks like red is actually rust color. I used some Basic Grey 6x6 paper. Following the sketch, I stamped a Fiskers birthday stamp onto a nestibility circle die and layered on a blossom die cut. I inked it with Antique Linen distress ink. I layered some Melissa Frances lace under a strip of designer paper, the layered some satin ribbon on top. Then I layered a ribbon flower, a prima flower, and some twine.
I popped this in the mail today for my dh Aunt.
Thanks for visiting.
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Great layout, love the papers and the gorgeous lace. A fun sentiment, the twine is a great addition too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty BG papers and a gorgeous design Kim. :-) I know what you mean about the paper colors. I can't seem to get any of the darker paper colors to photograph their true color. Dark greens, purples, and blues always look black. :-( Regardless, your card looks amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are clever and inspiring - I actually made a card the other day!! xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete