Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You scream, I scream...

 Hi all, how's your summer going? My card today is very summer-y! I colored up the adorable Mo Manning digi image called Summer Girl. She's very cute with her fish-y glasses! I used Deconstructed Sketch 60 and the Color Dare Challenge week 200 which is over now.
I'm playing in the Papercraft Star 104 challenge this week which is to use Ice Cream in your card. This week's Tuesday Throwdown 107 is to include clear elements on your card. My clear element is this girl's cute sunglasses.


Here's a close up of the coloring. I used 28 Copic markers on this! It was too many to photograph.
I used Echo Park's Splash 6x6 pad. I hand cut the tag and added a stapled ribbon on top.
Having trouble with my camera, blurry pics. :(

Thanks for visiting today!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card...I love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very lovely this is ... beautifully done ... Thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL So I'm not the only one who uses the WHOLE color box. :-) It's so fun to see you use this cutie from Mo. The bright summery papers and those cute little fish to match her glasses make the perfect background for her. Beautifully done Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you card, Kim and all the lovely papers! Your coloring is fabulous and that ice cream looks yummy! thanks for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star for the "Ice Cream" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this? I love the colors and the fun image! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Kim! Love the way you did the sunglasses. :-D So glad you shared it with us by entering the "All Clear" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we're going to see your wonderful work each week.
    NanaConnie DT
    PS Tuesday Throwdown is having a DT call through July 29

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, too cute!!!! LOVE the bold and vibrant colors--this is such a fun and summery card! Darling!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card! That image is so sweet and I love the bright colors you have used! Thank you for playing along over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so, stinkin' adorable, Kim! LOVE that little lady, and your color palette is so bright and happy and absolutely perfect for a summer scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete