Sunday, August 5, 2012

Raspberry Love Card


Hi everybody! Today I'm playing in the Flourishes timeless-tuesday-180 challenge. This week's challenge is to case a card made by one of the fabulous designers that are featured in the Flourishes Photo Gallery. I chose  Leslie Miller's card. I chose this because I just adore how she used the Fancy Tag die for her sentiment and because of the super sweet raspberries stamp which I just purchased.
Boy, my fingers were hurting from cutting out 2 sets of these raspberries with a craft knife! It was worth it tho because they look pretty on my card. Of course I colored them with Copics and dug thru my paper to find suitable paper to match! I believe it's some older MME but I could be wrong.
I'll probably use this card for my In-Laws anniversary in Sept. Even when playing in challenges with a specific theme, I always choose something that can be used for an upcoming occasion, if possible.

Here another shot of the card. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh, I love the raspberries as an embellishment behind the sentiment. Gorgeous!!....and oh my word, what a lot of cut work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I like the brightness and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I can sympathize with you and the craft knife sore fingers. All that effort was worth if GF. This is stylish and classy to the max. Beautifully done Kim! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete