Saturday, September 1, 2012

KK.Kraft.Challenge

Hello fellow crafters! The day has come for me to start celebrating and sharing my cards as Guest Designer for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! Gosh, I have been creating my fingers off and haven't been able to share anything. Join me all September long for weekly challenges and a great release week starting Sept. 12th.

Now I know I just used Speedy the Turtle recently for a card but I adore this cute turtle and he makes up a great boy or anyone card!
This week's challenge is hosted by Amanda and it is to use Kraft Card stock on your creation. A random winner will receive the 'fortune teller" stamps that is featured on Amanda's card!
For my card.  I cut out a great picot edge spellbinder die cut to mount Speedy on and used this cute Echo Park "This and That" ticket paper to match. Some older BG buttons, a KK sentiment stamped on vellum and some twine complete this happy card.
And now here's some other Kraftin Kimmie news going on at the challenge blog.....



Now let me be clear…..there is NO club to join or sign up for! ANYONE from ANYWHERE in the world can order this special set but ONLY at the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Shop!! These images will not be sold individually, but only as the complete set called…..THREE WISHES!!

Not only do we have this fantastic new set available for you....there's MORE!! To celebrate the end of a fabulous summer AND the fact that those kiddos are starting a new school year (let's face it, you need to reward yourself for the fact that you made it through all those weeks with them home...heehee!), we are having a BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!!! We've got over 40 fabulous stamps on special 20-50% OFF this weekend only!!





Thanks for visiting and do come back often this month! Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic creation, Kim! I love Speedy the Turtle too! I adore that picot circle die....I have it too...you've inspired me to pull it out! And those buttons are the perfect finishing touch! I'm thrilled you are joining us for the month of September and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! Those little crafty fingers of yours did an awesome job Kim. :-) I really like this little guy too and you've picked some really fun colors to use on your card. Have fun with your guestie spot this month! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIM!!! It is so fun to have you with us!! Your card is TOTALLY DARLING too! I love you die cuts and the way you stamped your sentiment on velum and layered it on top of your card!! Perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete