Sunday, December 30, 2012

SSS191

Hey Friends, I'm so enjoying my vacation. I am making cards everyday and loving it. So, I tried to color African American skin. Did I do it right? This is for a young girl who spent Christmas in the hospital. Poor girl. She was very sick but doing better now.

I used The Sweet Stop sketch 191 challenge for the sketch. The stamp is, of course, Pure Innocence, MFT, Fancy Pants paper, doodletwine, gems. The flowers have stickles but it wasn't captured very well in the photo.
TSG188-Sponging on Diecuts

Thanks for visiting! Kim :)

3 comments:

  1. This is darling, Kim....beautifully coloured!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Kim. Love the darling image and the awesome coloring. Pretty papers. The twine looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic to me Kim. :-) I haven't tried it myself so maybe I need to make it one of my goals for the new year. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete