Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FLLCJAN13


Hi Friends, I made this for the Flourishes Jan. Release Challenge cuz I want to win some new stamps! I love Flourishes stamps. Last year I bought this set and didn't use it. I sure had fun when I inked it up yesterday. I used a new paper pack, Crate Paper-Fourteen. It's more vintage-y than I expected but I like it. I used last weeks Mojo Monday sketch, just changed it a little bit. I got the ribbon from Flourishes too. The little tag is PTI and so is the Love sentiment. The sweet friend sentiment is Flourishes. Spellbinder dies, a punch, dew drops, and bakers twine were also used.

BTW, if any of you are having trouble with uploading photos in Blogger, use Chrome instead of Internet Explorer. ( I learned that today when looking for a solution.)

Take care!, Kim

FLLCJAN13-Love Letters-Love theme or Letters or Red & Pink

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I have always loved this little cupid angel. Wonderful Valentine card :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Darling little flower tag, I like the added little heart border along the bottom panel. Great Valentine! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Love Letter challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, i look forward to Valentines Day and all the romance that comes with it! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I just ran across an ad for this paper line today and thought it was beautiful. I didn't see it in a 6x6 though. You card is lovely. :-) Good luck winning some goodies! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is card is beautiful! I love this image too and you showed it off so perfectly with the challenge! Thank you for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely KIM! I really think this layout is divine! Thanks for playing along with us gals over at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete