Saturday, September 21, 2013

TPE,Sent.Sundays-Bugaboo

Hey there, I'm playing in a few challenges and making my boss a birthday card. You just can't beat a Bugaboo stamp for a man card! I love them. And so funny! I started with a recent Verve Diva Dare sketch but changed it up somewhat. I added some cute Basic Grey Oxford paper and a few Spellbinder Wonky Rectangles. The hemp twine is from CTMH.
Thanks for stopping by! I may be back tomorrow with another card. :) Kim

The Pink Elephant Challenge217 Use a digital image or papers
Sentimental Sunday Challenge 172- Humorous
Seize the Birthday-Birthday with optional monochromatic (birthday sentiment will be on inside)

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the Bugaboo image and your coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN card!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep old Gus is always good for a chuckle. I'm sure your boss will get a kick out of this. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete