Sunday, December 1, 2013

FTTC, CC, MM


Happy Sunday, Friends. I hope your are having a good extended holiday weekend. I sure am. Monday's coming, ugh. I had fun making this card and breaking into my new Fancy Pants paper. I combined a few challenges. I was hoping to play in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday's challenge, Score it, Pierce it, Color it. My die cut (Spellbinders Opulent Ovals) has piercing and scoring. I used the Paper Whites stamp set by Flourishes.
The sketch is Mojo Monday, modified a bit but still recognizable. The Curtain Call's challenge is Christmas Countdown so I have some numbers on one of my papers. I got my bell at Michael's last year, the twine is May Arts.
Thanks for stopping by! Kim :)

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 248 - Score it, Pierce it, Color it
Curtain Call -Christmas Countdown -I used numbered paper
Mojo Monday 321 -Sketch
My Sheri Crafts -Funky Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks -Christmas

12 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a beauty...so neat that you could make one card and play along with so many challenges. Really great combination of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! The smokey blue and deep red are gorgeous together. Love the texture with the twine and crocheted lace. Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I like the non-traditional Christmas colors and great layout Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, Kim...such perfect papers! thanks so much for sharing this Christmas Countdown project with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is stunning! Your coloring is beautiful and I LOVE your choice of papers! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and layout - love the added bell~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card Kim. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Countdown to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a lovely card to share with us over at my Sheri crafts this time.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Christmas card - I love your papers and bell :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the elegance of your card! Great layers, pattern papers and highlighting your very pretty image. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good golly Kim! Your card is stunning. I love all the layers and your beautiful die cut shapes. Gorgeous colouring too! Thanks for playing along with our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" last week and we hope that you'll join us for our newest one... it's all about stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is breathtakingly beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete