Monday, March 31, 2014

VLVMarch2014


Hi card makers, I finally finished this card I started a few days ago. Viva la Verve Sketch #3 for March. I like this sketch a lot and hope to remember to use it again. I used my Basic Grey "Fresh Cut" paper again. I love floral paper and I like the solids in this pad because the resemble water colored patterns.

My sewing machine was cooperating tonight so I stitched around the perimeter and on the diagonal. Then after stamping the Verve flower in every shade of pink ink I had I settled on this Versamagic chalk ink. I stamped the leaves in Momento pear tart on green card stock and die cut them with the matching Verve die. The birthday sentiment stamp is also Verve. Twine, a button and enamel dots finish it.

Seize the Birthday with Optional toppings-Buttons or Rhinestones
Fairytale Stampers -Favorite Colors PINK and green
The Paper Players -Tic,Tac,Toe I used Die cut, Patterned Paper, enamel dots.
Viva La Verve -Link above.
Your next stamp -Inspiration photo Multicolored flowers

Thanks for visiting! Kim

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the sketch Kim. I love their sketches. The florals are so pretty. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this card is totally FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love all the stitching and how your combined the challenges!
    Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge #10.
    Ruza, YNS Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. How PRETTY! :) I love everything you've done with this. It's fabulous!
    Don't forget, today is the deadline for my challenge & giveaway! Hope to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, you did a beautiful job with this sketch. The layered flower is so pretty! Funny how something like picking a color can be so difficult take so long, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love it. Great diagonal element!
    Thank you for joining us at STB.
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card and I really love the colours you have chosen! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    Wonderful card and a great colour combo!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!

    Good luck :-)
    xxx Karola xxx

    ReplyDelete