Sunday, February 1, 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Celebration


Hi Friends, I'm sharing a card I made for the Kraftin Kimmie Birthday and 2000 Facebook Friends Celebration! It was yesterday but you can submit a card until February 8th if you'd like to play along!

For my card, I colored "Peony" and used a sketch #5 designed by Tangii Crain for the occasion. The sketch is below.

Using Copics I colored the image and sweet little Bee, I mounted her on a scalloped rectangle and placed the piece on the card with foam tape. I used an American Crafts paper pad , using some bee paper to match. Some MS punched butterflies and black gems finished it off. I also decorated the inside, see below.

Thanks for visiting!







3 comments:

  1. I love it when you color! This is fabulous! Love those blue eyes and freckles. Cute paper, too, and perfect with the image and sentiment. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good gracious Kim this is just FABulous!! I love how you colored her and that sweet matching bee paper is so wonderful. Just an awesome card. Tangii will be so thrilled to see what you did with her sketch! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! I love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete