Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sketch Saturday 373


Hi Friends, Today I'm sharing a card for Sketch Saturday challenge and a few others. I used this cute set from Simon Says Stamps/Clearly Besotted called Winter Friends. How cute is this Santa? I love him! I wish I could tell you what paper line this is but I used scraps so I don't remember.


Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Something beginning with S, mine has a Santa! (also Snowflakes)

Sketch Saturday 373-Sketch (Yay, SSS is the sponsor!)

Jingle Belles Challenge -Photo Inspiration, I used the colors

Simon Says Stamp-Tie it up

Christmas card Challenges -Anything Goes

Christmas Cards All Year Round August Challenge -Snowflakes



Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Oh, what an adorable image - and card! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! Love those friends! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you chose for your card, Kim. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see you again. xx Cathy SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image coloured perfectly for this beautiful creation .Thanks for sharing with Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable Christmas card and gorgeous too.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. now here's a card that's fabulous in every possible way! rockin' is definitely the right word for sure! thanks for joining our "cookies 4 santa" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team, also for my CHNC challenge 241 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute trio! They sure do have the Christmas spirit rockin' this card Kim. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this?! Such darling images, and you can't go wrong with an aqua and red palette! Yum!

    ReplyDelete