Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Winnie&Walter WCMD Challenges


Hey Friends, I've got some World Card Making Day Challenge cards to share. I'm playing along with Winnie and Walter Challenges. OK, I stayed very close to the sketch and pretty much cased Gayatri's card, although I used Martha Stewart stamps instead of Winnie and Walter. I love it! BUT I had to try many times to get it to even look decent, this is probably the 5 or 6th try. I used Seedless Preserves Distress Ink for the sponged inking. 

Winnie & Walter Sketch Challenge Sketch
Get Creative Challenge 25 Halloween
Papertake Challenge Anything Goes





This is for Heather P.'s Challenge. The color challenge is Yellow, Mint, Kraft, Aqua.  Opps, I forgot the Kraft color as I was intently focusing on making this one several times as well before I could get it halfway decent. LOL! I used "The Party" stamp set by Winnie and Walter. The confetti stamped white panel is covering a water colored panel stamped with the sentiment. Then I added chevron washi tape to the top and bottom. 


Winnie and Walter Color Challenge 
Scrap-Creations 1 29 Birthday 
Seize the Birthday Anything Goes or Dies and Punches


Thanks for visting today! 
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your fabby creation into the Papertake Challenge, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation! Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS Halloween card love the spiders webs and corners of colour--Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh both your creations are amazing and I can understand the trouble you had with the sketch ...I just tried and though I hardly ever throw away an experiment...my first attempt was awful...will be posting mine tomorrow
    do drop by when you get time
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you believe I've never heard of Winnie & Walter? I followed your link to check them out, though. I sure love what you did with this party set. I would never know you had trouble with either card seeing as how they both turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Especially love the colored balloon!

    ReplyDelete