Saturday, January 16, 2016

MM187 and Coolest Card Series


Hi Friends, I'm combining some challenges to save time because the deadlines are looming so please scroll down to see both cards! 
My paper for this card is Simple Stories Cozy, Simon Says Stamps Tag dies, Hero Arts stamp, SB poinsettia dies, misc. ribbon and enamel dots.






Card 2

For this card I used a new SSS stamp set Peace, Love and Joy for the snowman and sentiment. I watercolored  a background with several distress inks. I heat embossed the sentiment and snowflakes.
I added a MFT die cut snowflake, heart and button.
Thanks for visiting!

Coolest Card Series-Watercolor 
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Ombre  (My background is Ombre, REALLY, for real!)
Craftin Desert Divas -Let it Snow Linky Party
Crafty Calendar Challenge -Something New (My SSS snowman stamp is new)




10 comments:

  1. What pretty plaid on your tag card - love the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you sure did combine some challenges! I love cute as much as pretty. Glad I don't have to stick to just one. Really love plaid and your poinsettia card. The flower looks like velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowman card is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally delightful poinsettia card, thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowman is so cute! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge..Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty - I love the inked background you created.
    Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us this week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards Kim. I really love the layered tags on the first one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your cards, but of course the snowman one if my fave!! Love the red and blue together and that layered snowflake is wicked cute!! thank you Kim for playing along with my COOLest card series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pop of red on the snowman card!

    ReplyDelete