Sunday, February 14, 2016

MM434 & SSS Card Kit


Hi Friends, I have some cards to share today. The first is made with supplies from the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit and Mojo Monday 434 sketch. The kit has some great stamps, papers and stickers and makes card making a breeze! This is for my daughter. we're having the kids and grandson over for dinner tonight so I'll have Valentine cards for all. :)

Crafty Calendar Challenge-Love is in the Air




 This card is for my husband so I used more masculine supplies from the kit. Very simple, just a die cut heart shaker with papers, stickers and sequins from the kit. 



And for my Grandson Calvin, I used Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After to add an adorable dragon to my card as well as some hearts and stars from the same set. The sentiment is from SSS card kit. Papers are Lawn Fawn.
Thanks for visiting. 
Kim


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are all so wonderful. You really made that kit shine with your creations. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! You really made good use of the kit. Adorable and each perfect for the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. They're all great. Thanks for joining in our "Love is in the Air" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete