Saturday, February 4, 2017

Inspired by all the little things 42


Hi Friends, are you in Valentine mode? We are at Inspired by all the little things 42, although you can be inspired by our photo to make any kind of card! 

OK, I was a little stumped with the inspiration but worked it out. I'm not sure if my card style is sorta mixed media or HOT MESS? LOL! 

The Frantage embossing powder was fun to use! You can't tell but it's white with gold glitter mixed in. I had fun applying it to the Cartabella wood grain paper with Versamark and on the wood veneer hearts. I was trying to have a vertical element like the inspiration photo so I added Crate Paper letter stickers for the LOVE word. (They came in last years SSS February card kit.) 

The focal sentiment was stamped with SSS Hello Beautiful stamp set. A nest of gold thread sits under my MFT stitched circle diecut. 

I hope you will join us this week. Please click the link above and check out the design team's cards!
Kim

Other challenge links below.


9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your take on this weeks inspiration! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have to admit your 'hot mess' comment made me chuckle but your card is really quite a fabulous take on the rustic photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I think you did a stellar job with this! Love love LOVE it! Cool inspiration photo, as always. I love the look of the frantage EP. I feel really inspired by this. Too bad I already made my sweetie's Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful, I love all the fun design elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your wooden background
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab mixed media look! I love the stickers and that cool embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic take on the inspiration photo. Love all the woodgrain mixed with the traditional Valentine colors.

    ReplyDelete