Friday, September 29, 2017

Merry Monday 258


Hey Friends, I broke out my Prisma Pencils and colored up these cute critters from Avery Elle (Snow much fun). We are to use a penguin on our card for Merry Monday 258. I put together a simple mail-able card to start my stash of Holiday cards. I'm way behind!!
I hand drew the little snow banks and snow flakes, cut the panel out with Avery Elle borders dies and popped it up on foam tape. The background paper is from 6x6 Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa, set on a card base of PTI Aqua Mist Card Stock. 
Gotta cut this short and I'm hoping I didn't miss the link-up deadline!
See you soon!
Kim


Christmas Card Challenge -Option Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Darling pair of critters in the snow bank, Kim! Just love your coloring and so glad you played along with us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Your coloring is so great. Thanks for much for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colouring on Kraft and the background paper is amazing :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, this is such a cute scene you have created. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved your Merry Monday cards. You make me want to play, but I'm too slow. Pretty paper and fun coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Great job on the pencil work. Fun one for your stash for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete