Saturday, November 4, 2017

Inspired by all the little things 71


Hey there, Friends! Welcome to Inspired by all the little things #71. Yup, we're in Christmas mode. Have you started making Christmas cards? I have but I'm wayyyyyyy behind. 

For this week's card I used my new Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams stamp set and dies. I colored them with Copics and tried to keep a limited amount of colors to match the black, grey, red and white color scheme. I colored up all the pieces and laid them on a simple background of patterned paper to resemble a living room. 

This week's guest is Colleen Foelker. Come join us, I know you have holiday cards to make! :)
Kim

Links to other challenges below


As you like it -Christmas or Non-Christmas and Why (I make more Xmas cards than any other kind so that why I choose Christmas)
Crafting by Designs. November Anything Goes



13 comments:

  1. I love making cards with stamp sets that you can create scenes with. All those wonderful little pieces that you can put wherever and pop up. This is really cute Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be cuter! OMG, love the dog dreaming of the gift wrapped bone. So fun! I've been making Christmas cards all year, but I'm only about half way there. Time to step it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and classic Christmas holiday scene and great take on the photo inspiration, Kim! I love it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Christmas scene. I love the dog dreaming of a bone from Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweet scene you created! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, What a lovely Christmas scene.. I just love the fireplace reminds me of Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Thank you for joining us over on The Merry Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love the scene.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scene of this sweet card! Thank you for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy scene you've built, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet take on the inspiration! Love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, Kim. I love the scene and that doggie is supercute . Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Very elegant.
    Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    Regards,
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete