Saturday, March 3, 2018

Inspired by all the little things #81



Hey Friends, It's that time again. This week at Inspired by all the little things we have a pretty photo with lots of neutrals. I chose to focus on the labels and flowers. I found this great piece of patterned paper with labels on it in my stash.

 Then I grabbed a Penny Black (or Hero Arts) set for the Queen Anne's Lace flower. I heat embossed it in white and stitched in on my panel. For a nod to the glass bottles I tied a clear greenish blue button on some gold twine. No sentiment, I plan to use as a note card. 

While making this card I discovered that I do not own any shell stamps! The horror! This beach lovin girl has got to get some. :)

Kelly Lunceford is our guest for the month. Come on by and see her card as well as the wonderful design team cards. 
Kim

Other challenge links below.


Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge Anything goes (Simon graphic is in side bar)

8 comments:

  1. Truly artful and beautiful!! Love it, Kim! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your comment about not having any shell stamps cracks me up, Kim! I live on an island and I don't have any either, it's just awful! Gorgeous card and I love your use of the silhouette stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White embossed stamping always looks so stunning on vellum. The green is a pretty pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The labels paper and the Queen Anne's Lace are perfect for this challenge, as well as being beautiful! I like how you stitched on the vellum. I love the inspiration photo. I have everything to make that arrangement, including the antique bottles. Thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Kim! I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty with the embossing on the vellum. Such a soft look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the inspiration, Kim! Love the embossing in the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! Love all the different elements you added to your card!

    ReplyDelete