Saturday, May 19, 2018

Inspired by all the little things 86



Hi Friends, It's time for another Inspired by all the little things challenge! We have some lovely stained glass feathers in the photo. You don't have to use feathers, though. Be inspired what ever way you'd like. 

I had to find a way to add interest to my Simon Says Stamp feather die. I did so by water coloring some distress inks on Bristol paper. I made sure to put different colors next to each other to get multiple colors together. I die cut the feathers after I had let the paper dry and after I splattered with water and white paint. 

I decided to make this my husband's Father's Day card, even tho it's not the most masculine colors. I used an Inky Antics stamp set for the sentiment (white heat embossed) and on the inside I stamp Happy Father's Day also. 

Our guest this month is Erica A-B. The design team has some beautiful samples to check out so come on by!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! I have really enjoyed being on this design team with you, Kim, and wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would never have thought, but the photo is hugely inspiring and your feathers are incredible! Guys like color, too, and I think it's very appropriate. Bet your hubby will think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete