Monday, May 21, 2018

Seize the birthday and Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge


Hi Friends, I needed another birthday card for this month so I am joining   Seize the birthday "Its-just-number" challenge. We are to use numbers on our cards or something referring to numbers. 

You'll have to look close at my dry-embossed patterned paper to see some numbers. I pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Farm Animals set and Copic-colored the chicken. 

I set him on a cloud stenciled circle die cut (MFT). I'll add this card to the SSS Wednesday Challenge -Stencil It. 

For the inside I used a Memory Box (I think?) stencil to add some interest to the inside. 
Have a great day!
Kim



3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I see the numbers. I love the chicken and got a chuckle from this cute design. Love how you matched the pattern papers, they really are a colorful bunch of fun. So glad that you showed the inside, I am always interested in how to finifh a card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chicken stamp! So cute! Such great cards! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a fun birthday card like this! Colorful and cute. Very pretty colors on the stenciling inside. I notice now it coordinates with your designer paper and the circles on the present.

    ReplyDelete